Read on to see our quick comparison of the top 4 sales funnel software so that you can decide which one is best for your online business.
Let’s get started!
1. Top 4 most affordable sales funnel builders
Take a look at our breakdown of the top 4 most affordable sales funnel software to choose the one that’ll help you build powerful funnels fast.
Let’s dive right in!
1.1. Systeme.io (Starting at $0/month)
With our easy-to-use platform, you can build sales funnels for free in just a few clicks — you can even get set up in as little as 30 seconds!
There’s no need for you to struggle with a bunch of complex integrations or expensive subscriptions that eat away at your hard-earned profits.
Our platform is simple, affordable, and intuitive, so you can focus on growing your online business, while we’ll take care of everything else.
Let’s take a look at the extensive list of features that systeme.io offers.
1.1.1. Systeme.io’s features as a sales funnel builder
How does it work? Here’s a quick overview:
- Our easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder makes it possible to create beautiful, high-converting landing pages in just a few minutes
- All you have to do is decide which kind of sales funnels you want to create, choose a template, and update the pages with content
- The sales funnel builder comes with automation tools that you can use to create more efficient processes to save you time and money
Systeme.io’s sales funnel builder also comes with these features:
Want to know more about our visual sales funnel builder? Click here.
1.1.2. Systeme.io’s additional features
- A website builder and editor to create professional landing pages
- A sales funnel builder to build funnels designed to convert your visitors into paying customers through a fully optimized landing page
- Tools for email marketing to get the right product to the right person through efficient and personalized digital marketing strategies
- Tools to create and sell online courses and digital or physical products
- Tools to build and manage membership sites for your paid subscribers
- Tools to automate your marketing so you can sit back and relax
- Affiliate management software so you can generate a passive income
Systeme.io belongs in every entrepreneur’s marketing stack, including yours.
Want more details about systeme.io’s features? Click here.
1.1.3. Systeme.io’s pricing
The price of our most advanced plan, the Enterprise plan, is only $97/month which is the starting price of most of our competitors!
Plus, all our plans include:
- Unlimited email marketing to your contacts
- Unlimited file storage space so you can create funnels based on our tried and tested templates
- Unlimited members on your membership sites
- No transaction fees and no hidden costs
- Access to affiliate programs to increase your income through referrals
- Unlimited access to our 24/7 online customer support
Our Enterprise plan gives you unlimited everything, meaning that you can create unlimited landing pages, sales pages, online courses, and sales funnels — as much as you’d like! There are no limits, unlike with our competitors.
Our Free plan literally costs you nothing, and it’s free for as long as you want it to be — you don’t even need to enter your credit card details!
With systeme.io’s all-in-one solution, you get a lot more than you pay for:
2. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded entrepreneurs
3. Plus, if you need any help at all, our 24/7 customer support team will get back to you in under 2 hours
It’s one of the top sales funnel builders.
That sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime deal to us!
It’ll cost you nothing to get started.
Why not try our Freemium plan today?
1.2. GetResponse (From $15/month)
With a Capterra rating of 4.1/5, this tool started as an email marketing platform that has only recently added features for creating sales funnels.
Let’s look at what this tool has to offer.
1.2.1. GetResponse’s features
These funnels are designed to combine some of the existing functions, such as autoresponders and the page builder, with new features for funnels.
It streamlines the processes and lets you manage them all within one place, and you can build landing pages, list-building funnels, and webinar funnels.
You can choose between building a full or quick funnel, depending on:
2. If you want to build an email list first
3. Whether you want to send your leads straight to your sales pages
- Paid ads to get traffic
- Abandoned cart emails
- Automated order emails
- Email marketing automation
- A landing page builder
- Web push notifications
- Live chat features
The inclusion of the conversion funnel feature has cluttered up GetResponse’s dashboard making it hard to find what you’re looking for.
1.2.2. GetResponse’s pricing
- If you have 100,000 contacts, the “cheap and affordable” $15/month Basic plan runs up to $450/month — this is definitely not ideal
- Even when you pay hundreds of dollars for the Basic plan, you’ll still be limited to building just 1 landing page with no marketing automation
While GetResponse also offers a forever free plan, as systeme.io does, it limits you to only 500 contacts.
They also offer a 30-day free trial if you want to try out any of their paid plans (no credit card details required).
You can save up to 30% on your subscription fees if you choose a 24-month billing period or 18% for an annual subscription.
Because of the costly sliding scale pricing model and GetResponse’s limits on the free option, this funnel software is for larger businesses and not startups.
1.3. Leadpages (From $37/month)
It has a Capterra rating of 4.6/5 and was designed for small businesses to connect with their target audience, collect leads, and close sales.
Let’s take a look at what Leadpages has to offer.
1.3.1. Leadpages’ features
Here’s what you can expect from Leadpages’ site builder:
- Collect leads with marketing funnels — Grow your email lists with opt-in offers, targeted Facebook ads, and instant digital file delivery
- Sell products and services — Increase your revenue by creating a marketing funnel with built-in checkouts run by Stripe and PayPal
- Engage your audience— Connect with your audience by offering webinars, downloadable resources, and appointment scheduling tools
- Code-free and unlimited landing page publishing — Create and publish as many mobile-responsive landing pages as you’d like
- Drag-and-drop editor and page templates — You can create a website from scratch or use Leadpages’ library of optimized templates
- Email trigger links and opt-in forms — Drag and drop a form onto any web page or pop-up and customize it or engage existing subscribers with the inclusion of one-click trigger links in emails, called Leadlinks
1.3.2. Leadpages’ pricing
- Standard plan ($37/month) — This gives you access to 1 website and email support but no access to the sales and payment features
- Pro plan ($79/month) — You’ll get 3 websites, support (email, phone, and chat), A/B split testing, but you’ll only have 1 user account
- Advanced plan (Custom quote) — You can get a custom plan with a master account, 5 user accounts, plus a personalized 1-on-1 training call
The pricing is quite expensive since you can build only 3 websites on the Standard plan for $79/month, which you can do with systeme.io for free.
Plus, with systeme.io you’ll get a lot more features than just a landing page builder — why would you want to pay more and get less?
Try Leadpages free for 14 days..
1.4. ClickFunnels (From $97/month)
They promise to help with the marketing automation for every stage of the process for you to get more sales.
This includes giving you access to landing page templates and automated follow-up emails to your customers.
Let’s take a look at what’s on offer with ClickFunnels.
1.4.1. ClickFunnels’ features
It also won’t pressure businesses to spend a huge portion of their time to create sales funnels — it comes automated.
Here are all the funnel features that you can expect from ClickFunnels:
- Build a landing page — With the visual editor, you can create landing pages from scratch without any coding experience
- Pre-built funnel templates — Use templates that are designed for different industries and the types of pages in your marketing funnel
- One-click upsells and downsells — Offer additional products to your customers with ClickFunnels’ One-Time-Offer templates and features
- Opt-in and order forms — Add prospects to your email list, and create an easy check-out experience to close sales
- Follow-up funnels — Send follow-up sequences to your email list
1.4.2. ClickFunnels’ pricing
- Standard plan ($97/month) — 20 sales funnels, 100 landing pages, 1 user account, 3 domains, and FunnelFlix (no follow-up funnels)
- Platinum plan ($297/month) — Unlimited funnels, unlimited landing pages, 3 user accounts, and 9 domains
There’s no denying that ClickFunnels’ Standard plan is expensive, especially when you can get systeme.io’s top-level plan for the same price!
Now that we’ve taken a look at affordable sales funnel builders, let’s look at what a sales funnel is and how you can optimize yours.
2. What is a sales funnel?
- A few people walk by your shop. Only 4 of them decide to go into your shop, entering the top of your funnel
- A customer sees a rack with cell phones and walks closer to take a look, going through to the middle of your funnel
- The customer selects a cell phone and goes to the checkout. If all goes well, they’ll make a purchase and reach the bottom of the funnel
- Over 100 people see the advertisement for your website, and only 50 of them decide to click on it and enter the top of your funnel
- They see your offer to buy an online course, and 20 of them click on it to read about what it entails, proceeding to the middle of your funnel
- Only 10 of them proceed to the check-out and buy your online course, reaching the bottom of the funnel
To do this, you need to know the 4 stages of a marketing funnel.
Let’s dive into what each stage entails, and what is required from you as a marketer to better connect with your leads when they’re in your funnel.
2.1. The 4 stages of a sales funnel
These stages represent your prospective customer’s mindset, and they all require a different approach from you as a marketer to make sure that you send the right message to your prospects at the right time.
It’s a bit like a waiter asking you what you want for dessert before you’ve even ordered drinks and appetizers (or even sat down at your table!).
Let’s have a quick look at what you need to do at each of these stages.
2.1.1. Stage 1: Awareness
The main purpose of this phase is to improve the visibility of your brand and start collecting leads that you can eventually convert into paying customers.
During the awareness stage, you don’t need to push any particular product.
Instead, you should focus on sharing ideas, solutions, or advice with clients.
During this first stage, content should be creative to set you aside from your competitors, and you should target the platforms your audience is using.
Determine a precise call-to-action that will move the lead through the funnel to the next stage, such as signing up for your newsletter.
Then compare the number of people you’re attracting to the number of people who convert and look for ways to improve your conversion rates.
2.1.2. Stage 2: Interest
At this point, you’ve attracted the lead’s attention, and they want to know more, but they’re still not ready to make a purchase.
Tracking which links they click in your email campaigns or which posts they engage with on social media can help you better understand what problems they’re facing and what solutions they might be looking for.
During this stage, focus on building a relationship with your prospects — be sure to follow up with any questions they have, and they’ll be more likely to make a purchase and become a qualified lead.
As your leads become more familiar with how you can help solve their problems, they’ll develop a greater interest in your products or services.
Slowly ease them into the next stage by offering free trials, discounts, training videos, or even 1-on-1 demos for your products or services.
2.1.3. Stage 3: Decision
But they’re not quite ready to close a deal — your prospects still aren’t 100% sure if your solution is right for their needs.
They’re going to be looking for how well your offer fits within their budget and their current business model.
You should focus on showing them what life as your customer is like.
You’ll want to show what pain points your products or services will solve and make it as easy as possible for them to pull the trigger.
The investment of a free trial is low for the prospect and gives them a feel for how your solution will make their lives easier without a full commitment.
2.1.4. Stage 4: Action (Purchase)
You should set your customer up for success with your product or service.
This means providing them with training and educational materials that’ll help them use the new solution you’ve provided in their daily lives.
If the customer feels like you closed a deal and then disappeared, it may turn them off from making another purchase.
You can even try to upsell or push an additional product right away — give your new customer some time to adjust to what they’ve already bought, but also show them all the other ways they can get value from further purchases.
Now that you’re comfortable with how marketing funnels work, let’s take a quick look into why you need sales funnel builder software.
3. Why do you need sales funnel software?
Using such software will allow you to align and integrate all the elements (landing pages, lead capture, email marketing, payment gateways, and webinars) so that your sales funnel works like a well-oiled machine.
Normally, if you don’t use sales funnel builder software, you’d have to rely on multiple tools to achieve a single task — and this can get expensive.
But since a funnel builder packs all the tools, it means you don’t have to use any other tools — everything can be done from a single dashboard.
Sales funnel software are platforms and resources that help businesses automate their sales by providing tools to help convert interested prospects.
Here are some benefits of using a sales funnel builder:
- You can keep your upfront costs to a minimum
- You won’t need to worry about hiring a web developer or signing up for a dozen tools that you have to pay for individually
- Run and automate your entire business from one single platform
Each sales funnel software platform offers different insights and methodologies when it comes to managing your funnels.
Some are better for specific industries, while others focus on company size.
Let’s take a quick look at how much you can save by switching to an all-in-one platform (that includes a sales funnel builder):
You’ll need a sales funnel builder, email marketing software, membership hosting, video hosting, webinars, affiliate programs, and much more!
Your website is a valuable tool, and with the right user experience, calls-to-action, and optimization, it can act as an effective sales funnel.
Sales funnel software makes it easy to add pages to your website to walk visitors through the sales journey.
The best funnel builders will make it easy to collect and nurture leads and convert your visitors into paying customers.
At systeme.io, we offer you all these features for free.
You can save at least $320 every month by making the switch today.
4. Verdict: The most affordable funnel builder
Take a look at our quick comparison chart to make an informed choice.
Our customer support team is also top-notch, and they have an average response time of under 2 hours to help you set up your sales funnels.
Why would you want to be stuck with a tool that takes a full day to respond?
Systeme.io is also an all-in-one marketing platform, so you’re getting so much more than just the tools for setting up your landing pages.
You can automate your marketing efforts in just a few clicks with systeme.io, build online courses, and set up your email marketing without any hassle.
ClickFunnels is a close second, but the expensive entry-level plan isn’t something that every entrepreneur can afford to pay every month.
You can build complete sales funnels in just a few clicks and set up your own website and web pages from scratch or using our proven templates.
On top of that, you can concentrate your marketing efforts on your target audience by incorporating social media marketing with our easy editor.
With systeme.io, you get complete funnel builder software, email marketing software, landing page creator, online course builder, and an ecommerce platform all in one convenient place — for free.
Systeme.io is without a doubt the best sales funnel software, and it’s made to fit your budget while still being packed with all the features you need.
Don’t waste your time on other sales funnel builders.
Take your business’ online marketing to the next level.
Start today for free with systeme.io.